Monday, May 4, 2009

The Nursery!

So I finally got my act together and took some pictures of Maryn's nursery....like I have been promising since I was about 25 weeks pregnant! Mac did an amazing job putting up the wainscoting...I just love it!! He gets excited when I come up with home improvements that involve wood, saws, and sanding.....next job...build a deck!
My mom got this sweet quote that we placed above her rocker
"Some people dream of angels, I hold one in my arms"
Isn't that the truth:)
Here's the bedding...and a very cute naked baby
Thank you Auntie Heidi, Mrs. Grund, and Lindsey for the monogrammed pillow! It's beautiful and matches her linen perfectly!
Every little girl needs a chandelier in her room...well atleast that's my opinion


Loung'n on her rocker...thank you mom and dad...she loves it! My mom made the pillow and the cribskirt...she's amazing!


Where's Maryn???



Check out the cribskirt! Mom did an awesome job...I think it has like a 26 inch drop...it's absolutely beautiful and totally makes the room










Mac tried to limit the amount of pink in her room so I painted the inside of her closet the pinkest pink I could find! He thinks it's cool too:)


This was my rocking chair when I was a little girl.
Thank you Bri and Bobby for the monogrammed stepstool....can't wait to see her standing on it brushing her teeth before bedtime!



Our little reading nook


She is so tiny






Her first nap in her big girl crib


So I left her in her crib for her nap and put away some laundry and about an hour later I heard some chattering coming from her room.....this is what I found!!!!! She was sitting up....reading "Guess How Much I Love You". Can you believe it....she's amazing!


Waking up...bow intact


My precious girl with the chubby cheeks


I mean seriously....I could just eat her up. I give her so many kisses I'm afraid I might leave a hickey on her neck's fat roles




I told you...I can't resist


Yeah!!!! Daddy's home from work early



I know I'm cute



Note the pile of laundry that needs to be put away and the unmade bed! We were busy taking pictures


We did fit in bathtime....for the both of us today




Loves her swing




This picture cracks me up....she is so entertaining and puts up with me and my camera





Alright mom...I need a nap...you're kill'n me with this flash!

Looks like she's throw'n out the gang sign for "eastside"
My little thug love!

Ella and Maryn meet for the first time....Ella is such a little mommy....I know she's going to show Maryn how to be a good little girl! Notice that Ella has her own baby in her arms...she's so stinking cute



My two little m.a.c.'s


Daddy kisses! He comes home from work and within minutes she covered in kisses.


He's not going to be able to let her go off to college one day.



Proud big brother...always watching over her






Daddy is teaching her bad habits already!


"Hey Maryn....put on the Aninal Planet..would ya, mom says I need to learn a thing or two"




Family and friends, we love visitors! Maryn has changed so much in only 3 weeks and we would love to introduce her to you before she heads off to kindergarten! She is such a pleasant baby, a joy to be around!!! Come celebrate our daughter with us!
All our love...the Cummings family







































3 comments:

The Brooks Bunch said...

Hi Mommy Rebecca,

Maryn's nursery looks wonderful! You sound like you are doing great! I need to get your phone number so I can come out and meet that sweet little baby of yours!

Xoxo,
Kristina Brooks

Jaclyn Slattery said...

Reba - LOVE the nursery. Great job to you, big Mac and your mom! Maryn is the cutest little peanut and I can't wait to meet her. I can't get over how much she looks like her dad. Counting down the days until i get to meet her (and see you and Big Mac!).
Love you guys!
Jac

Allan and Caroline said...

Hey Rebecca! Love all these pictures! It is so funny to hear you say that you want to eat your child, I say that all the time! I really feel like I could consume my baby--so funny! Great pics! Enjoy every minute! Caroline Clum