Thursday, May 7, 2009

3 weeks and even more adorable!!

My Itty Bitty was 3 weeks old yesterday....how fast time flies!! I am enjoying every moment with this little girl...I drag her along everywhere with me and for the most part she cooperates. We go shopping, out to lunch, and wait in long lines at the post office. I read the book "Babywise" and everyone I spoke with that did 'babywise' with their children have said it's wonderful. Basically it's about putting your child on a schedule from the beginning and providing them the opportunity and capability to sleep through the night and take successful naps during the day. As I type, Maryn is taking a nap...she protested for about 10 minutes, which by the way feels like an hour and a half but she is asleep and I'm wasting precious time on the computer when I should be showering, doing laundry, putting away dishes, cleaning etc etc. But Maryn is just too darn cute and growing so fast that I need to share her:)
3 weeks old!!
She fell asleep during our photoshoot...who does that?

Already into mommy's jewelry....this was right before she fell asleep...look at those tired eyes
Thank you Meghan for the gorgeous embroidered blanket....it is so soft!!




"My mom is crazy....can I trade her in?"




I'm sorry but she is so stink'n cute I can barely stand it


"Seriously...I want to trade her in!"





She already has such a personality...she makes these faces and I bust out laughing!
Do I really have to go back to work in 9 weeks:( ?




Poor Bode...he puts up with so much. When she starts crying.....he just looks at me and leaves the room.


My precious baby girl....oh how fast you are growing! Someone was really looking after us when they gave us such a good baby. You sleep so well, giving us a good 4.5-5 hour stretch of sleep at night, you've eaten like a champ from the moment you were born, you've only pooped on daddy (thank you) and you absolutely love your carseat which makes running errands and going for walks a joy! In only 3 short weeks, you have brought us more happiness than I thought existed. I look at you and my heart simply melts. You are perfect in every way and I thank God for His amazing grace! Mommy loves you, Maryn!










No comments: