Thursday, May 21, 2009

Maryn is 5 weeks old!

My Itty Bitty is 5 weeks old and still just a little peanut. She is smiling at us every day and it's the greatest feeling in the world!

It's been cold here lately, hence the long sleeves! It better warm back up because all of her clothes that fit are for warm weather! Time to go shopping:)

Cuddling with her puppy dog


"Me and my buddy"






So, I felt the need to blog about our day yesterday in hopes to prove that even though I brag about Maryn's perfection...she still IS a baby! I'm a NICU nurse and change diapers for a living, right! I think I have only been pooped on a couple times and those times were by babies who were notorious for pooping on their nurses. Well, I was rushing to get out the door yesterday and I went to quickly change Maryn's diaper...I had all precautions set up with the second diaper underneath the first for emergency recovery but without notice and with GREAT force, she had a massive and explosive poopie that shot straight through the dirty diaper, the clean diaper, my hand and over the side of the changing diaper (hitting it first) and then shooting 3 feet unto the carpet, just inches from our bed! I was in shock and then started laughing so hard I just stood there...frozen!! Of course this stuff only happens when you're running late. Needless to say, she ended up with 2 baths yesterday and Mac got a good laugh out of it too!

The damage!! Notice, the only carpet cleaner I had was for pet stains.

Mr. Bode and his first haircut




He loves his sissy

Always better in bows:) But, it's just not hard for her to not look cute.
Sorry...I'm just a little proud












No comments: