Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Maryn is 4 weeks old!

Say it ain't so...my baby is already a month old! Where has the last 4 weeks gone? I am feeling great and ready to start getting back into shape....unfortunately, it's already swimsuit weather down here:(
Maryn changes daily and is starting to get some chubby rolls, I don't think I need to mention the chubby cheeks! She loves tummy time and has managed to roll herself over from her tummy position...she was propped up on her arms and sort of fell over :) She tracks us with her eyes now and will respond to our voice. This is just the coolest thing I've ever experienced!

I'm not sure where she gets those 'finger' toes...they are sooo long!


Pretty girl


This face is funny..I just wonder what she's thinking most of the time...
1. Who are these people and am I stuck with them forever?
2. What is that big furry, slobbery, stinky, blonde creature?
3. How do I get these darn bows out of my hair?
4. Is this lady ever going to get that dang camera out of my face?





She's like my very own babydoll...we play dress up and do our hair in bows!
She's my best buddy and I love her like I've known her my entire life. Let's just hope she considers me her best buddy in like 16 years!

Mac and I wanted to thank our family and friends for all of the love and support, the cards, the phone calls, the gifts, the dinners, the visits.....we truly feel blessed to be surrounded by such loving people! Thank you again and again!






1 comment:

The Grammarian said...

Happy one month, Princess Maryn! I totally know what your mama means about playing dress up...having a girl is the best idea ever.