Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Announcing Maryn's arrival

Maryn's announcement

The winning photo...look at her little smirk:)
My sweet little poodle
Here are a few other contenders that didn't make the final cut...


All wrapped up...pretty in pink



She thinks her daddy's a pretty funny guy!
Look how tiny she is compared to his hand





Snuggle bug


Just hang'n on the couch...watching cartoons
"Hey mom...grab me some milk will ya, my show's on!"



Me and my gorgeous girl


Daddy took a couple pics of us loving eachother, she was quite bored with it all





God is good! I am in awe of His awesomeness...His work is perfection!

Maryn started smiling at us this week. She's smiled before but I chalked it up to gas...but now I can actually MAKE her smile! Every day is like a brand new adventure for her.


Maryn has learned how to 'skype' with her grandparents.
Here she is 'skyping' with grandma Cummings

...and with grandma and poppop Loeper

"turn off the flash mommy!"



Guess who bought her this onesie?!

Look at those delicious lips

Now that's a smile! You should see how excited Mac and I get when she smiles at us...we jump around like idiots

A double chin has never looked so good



























1 comment:

TJ and Katie said...

That is really funny that you got Bode groomed too. I must say, I am still shocked how well behaved your dog is. If Nora was on the floor, there is no way I would be able to leave and get a camera to take a picture without our dog licking Nora all over.
I LOVE your birth announcement. Quite creative you are.
Maryn is so cute and is so alert!