Monday, April 4, 2011

Benham's first photo shoot

Around 32.5 weeks, on Mac's birthday, I treated him to his favorite activity...family pictures! He just loves being cheesy. Benham's maternity pics were taken by Sarah Rogers...who just happens to be due with her second baby, a little boy, on my exact due date! Sarah is gracious to us NICU nurses because we cared for her first son a couple years ago. It's always really cool to see our NICU babies thriving, happy and healthy. Thank you Sarah for the beautiful shots!



This boy is already smothered in kisses...daily




I'm not sure where the last two years have gone but I know that I've packaged them tightly in my memory.








I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow...considered term! Can you believe that??? I just can't wrap my brain around the fact that this pregnancy has just about come to an end and I'm about to have TWO children! My prayers consist of requests from the Man upstairs that He not just make me capable of sharing my love but that He doubles my capacity to love. This little blue-eyed blonde has made me ooze with love. I love her so much and I hope that baby Benham is one of the greatest gifts I can give her.

2 comments:

Anne Simmons said...

love these pics. you look stunning and sweet maryn is amazing. love the pic of y'all sitting down showing your bellies. getting so excited for benham!! is it just me or has this pregnancy flown by?? love u!! anne

Jamie said...

First - Your pics are gorgeous! You have such an adorable little girl!
Second - You have to give a warning when there is a Bayley post. I need tissue handy before I read. :) Im sure he had a wonderful birthday full of running and eating cake!