Friday, April 22, 2011

Benham is 2 weeks old!

B-Ham is starting to give us a little bit more alert time. But, the kid is still sleeping 4-5 hr stretches at night. I'm not bragging or trying to rub it in the face of other new parents, just stating fact and knocking on wood. In two months, I want to remember how much I liked him.

Because of his breech position, his little feet turn outward. He'll get an ultrasound of his hips in about a month to see whether or not he has to sport one of those fancy braces on his legs. Wouldn't that be special?!

First nap in his big boy crib.

She's so gentle with him. Carefully places her arms around him and supports his head. She's not pushy and doesn't ask to hold him every 3 minutes. She peeks on him when he's napping and whispers so he doesn't wake up. I had always thought that I wanted a boy first. But after witnessing the 2 year old boys at Gymboree, I think God knew what He was doing by gifting me my sweet baby girl;)

In the last two weeks...we've been doing a lot of this...
...and this.
Easter egg hunt!
She keeps telling perfect strangers that the Easter Bunny is coming and is bringing her Play Doh! I need to run to Walmart...I can't disappoint.
Must have for your second child...a sling!
My friend Kristen had gotten this for me after Maryn was born and we used it often. It's a necessity now! We literally use it every day. I'm a mom on the go and I need both hands to wrangle my two year old. This particular sling is so soft and isn't bulky, the Market Sling from Serena and Lily


Finally figured out how to transfer videos from my phone to the computer...they were too large to download directly so I had to download them to YouTube first.

Benham's first Dr. appointment

No comments: