Monday, August 17, 2009

Maryn is 4 months old!

Little Miss Maryn was 4 months old on Saturday! I've been working a lot lately so this post comes 2 days late! Give a momma a break:)
In only 4 months time...our little girl has just bloomed! I can tell people how much fun she is and what a sweet babe she has become but my words can't truly express my love for her. She is AMAZING!!
~She still loves her hands but now they are her personal tool for combating teething. I just bought some more teethers online so we'll be waiting for the UPS guy to deliver those on Wednesday
~She loves to scream! When she's laying on her jungle mat...she sounds like a monkey..yelling and screaming...making vowel and consonant sounds!
~Blows raspberries when you talk to her
~Typically sleeps about 9 hours at night
~Takes her bottle for daddy like a champ now!
~Rolls over 'when she wants to!'
~Talks and babbles to her dolls
~Goes down for her naps like an angel. The two of us use to have 'throw downs' when it was naptime...she would scream bloody murder!
Just look at her face...she's quite irresistible in my book
Thank you Jess for the polka dot dress...obviously, it's adorable! Jess and Jeff gave this dress to Maryn at the hospital right after she was born...it looked so big that day!




...and then she tumbled over...but did it gracefully



"I would rather just stand, mom, thank you very much"

Every girl needs a pair of white patent leather mary janes

On Saturday night, Maryn decided to show daddy who's boss!! I was working and called at 10pm to see how she had done that evening. As we were talking, I could hear her start to cry on the monitor! She woke up at 10pm, 1:30 am, and 6 am for Mac! Poor daddy! When I walked in the door at 7:45 am...Maryn was alseep in her swing and Mac was passed out on the couch with his pillow and blanket...complete with bags under his eyes! We're blaming her teething on this behavior but every once in awhile she'll wake up like this but I'm always the one to go in and feed her so it was a reality check for Mac daddy!
No worries...last night I gave her some tylenol, a warm bath, lots of snuggle time and she slept 9.5 hours!