Monday, August 10, 2009

Hey You...yeah YOU!!!

I'm talking to you!!! When our blog has over 100 hits in 3 days time, I know that my mother in law is not responsible for all 100 viewings! She may be responsible for 30 of those hits but that still leaves 70 other people who view our blog. We LOVE you grandma Susie:) I love updating the site...creating memories for our daughter to look back on. It's a timepiece for her to read... a glimse into her mother's love and feelings at each stage of her life. I have pictures of myself as an infant but they pretty much fit into one box and I don't think we have any video. I want to capture these moments for Maryn. Every day of her life is more amazing than the last...it simply keeps getting better. I knew love before she was born...Mac and I are soulmates and my love for him is immense but my heart seems to grow every day. It doesn't matter how tired I am, she has this crazy control over my every being. She is part of me...the BEST part of me!
I would love to hear from you....a perfect stranger, a fellow co-worker, a close friend, an old neighbor, an old friend, a new friend, a relative, a friend of a friend....I want to meet you all!
Leave a comment, send me an email....introduce yourself!
I'd love to hear from you...... re.cummings@yahoo.com
Trust me, I have a few blogs that I 'stalk' and it seems weird to leave a comment but they love it everytime and I've made so many new acquaintances. Mostly new moms...we share ideas on raising our children and on all the new baby gear out there.
Drop me line!! I DARE you!





She's a happy baby...but not ALL the time :)


Loves to stand!



I DARE YOU!!!
Can't wait to meet ya!

9 comments:

Kenda Pohl said...

Hey Rebecca! I'm actually one of your blog stalkers:):) Adam and I like to keep up to date on Maryn and what's going on with the two of you (actually I am usually the one to check the blog and then I tell him to come over and check out your cute little bean!!! She's precious!) Would love to see you guys soon!

The Grammarian said...

Okay, Rebecca, you know I love me some Maryn, but I have a request. I want to know what you struggle with as a new mother. Because, girl, you make it look so easy. I know you are a NICU nurse and have professional experience working with this population, but the first 3 months of motherhood were such a wash for me. A happy wash, but feelings of exhaustion and isolation were definitely high for me. Also, learning to communicate with my husband about a new family member (one that can't talk) is still really challenging at times and I wonder if you will shed some light on that. Love to hear your insights!! Blessings from your Girl Scout buddy xoxox

Anne said...

Rebecca,
I love reading your blog and seeing all the cute pics of Maryn. She is a super stylish little girl!!! Keep up the posts. I love to see what new things Maryn is up to each week!

The Brooks Bunch said...

Haha! You know I'm a faithful reader! Love reading about Miss Maryn and how she's growing! Send us a shout sometime too-

http://www.babysites.com/sites/littlebrooks/?seq=1

TJ and Katie said...

You are really funny. Maryn is getting big. She is a doll.

Kathleen Pesoli said...

You know I stalk your blog. I'm w/ Kendra, I'd love to hear any "tips" on parenting/sleeping/playing w/ newborns. I like to go back and look at where Maryn was at a certain # of weeks and see that Sammy is right there too. Love the outfits as well! Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

of course i'm one of your stalkers!! well, i'm one of maryn's stalkers.....i love getting all the updates and looking at all the precious pictures and videos. i agree with the others, you make this whole parenting thing look effortless! you are such an amazing mother and i know how hard you work to have such a great baby!! i love ya...give maryn kisses from me!

Anne Simmons said...

oh crap...i've never left a comment on one of these things before...now i look really creepy cause that last comment said it was from "Anonymous". ha ha ha!!! this is Nana- aka. Auntie Simmons. love y'all!!

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

You already know I stalk, but figured I leave you a comment since I enjoy reading them too!

You must have changed your settings so you are notified when you receive a comment :)