Monday, July 13, 2009

Quick getaway!

We went for a one night trip to nanny and poppop's house to go to the Beaufort Water Festival and to get some of our own water fun in their pool!
I just love this little girl...can't seem to take enough pictures :)
I think nanny loves her too!
They had raft races at the festival...this race was between the doctors and nurses at Beaufort Memorial hospitals surgical team and emergency team!


Enjoying the shade in her stroller. Thanks Emily for the crab towel!! So cozy!



My cousin Cory and his wife, Amanda, are due with their baby boy ANY DAY now!!! Maryn was mesmerized by the video on Cory's phone! She loves the t.v. and computer (thank goodness...or I couldn't update our blog)...anything with a bright light! I'll lay her down on a play mat and I'll look over at her and her neck is turned to watch the t.v.! It's so bad!!




She's so intense!


Mac loves the Bjorn


I think Mare does too!






Since I'm always driving, I never get to see Maryn chill'n in her carseat...she looks so long!


Thank you auntie Raz for the oh so sweet dress from Janie & Jack! My favorite store!







Sunbathing!


Daddy had to blow up Maryn's raft!

Poppop loves his girl!


I got her this great raft from Target...has a sunshade which is required down here in South Carolina!


The girls!
Maryn just LOVES the water!





and her duckies too!


Thanks Meredith for the adorable swimming suit! I swear I haven't needed to buy this girl any clothes in awhile...our friends and family have been so generous! Please note: I said 'needed'...doesn't mean I haven't:)

Maryn was helping poppop grill our chicken and ribs!


Bode did SOOOO much better with the water...baby steps! Watching his ball and contemplating...

He actually dug his face in the water to get the ball...maybe next time he'll get his toes wet!

Handsome little chicken!

His FIRST birthday is on Tuesday so keep an eye out for his party pics!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is just getting cutier everytime I see her photos. Mom and Dad look good too. I am so happy you are enjoying every minute of your time with her. They grow up so fast and it gets lonely:(

TJ and Katie said...

That looks like so much fun! Her raft is great!