Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nanny and Poppop babysit

This week found me back at work in the NICU. No tears were shed and Maryn took her bottles like a champ...a little elbow grease from Mac but I think she's finally caught on. There goes my 'out' from having to leave her. Nanny and poppop babysat Maryn Friday morning so I could get some sleep. No one complained :)

Thanks Lindsay for the clever idea of setting up her Bumbo tray as a play station...she loved it. Lindsay's little girl Lila is a month older than Maryn so I always get good advice from them! I know what to expect and I know all the fun toys to get Maryn. Apparantly there is a Sofie the Giraffe that is a MUST!!! I'll be ordering it today:)
Giggles


Hello Mr. Birdie...nice to meet ya...


...not too sure about Mr. Birdie


This girl is such a little lady! Standing already with just a little help! What am I in for????
Check out the drool on her chin....we might need to break out the bibs now.


Why does my baby look like a 2 year old?? Wahhhhh!!!!!

The two finger suck

Mommy waking up from her nap after working nightshift...no time to rest mom...we're learning new tricks here!




She is currently obsessed with Bode...he loves to show off in front of her

The face off
"Here Maryn...you wanna bite?"

Protecting his sissy


She looks up to him:)

1 comment:

Created Amiably said...

She is beautiful!! Are youback full time nights?? We are counting down the days until Baby Mia comes!! Enjoy!!