Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Making Memories, Memorial Weekend 2011

It was a scorcher this Memorial weekend so we spent it in the pool with family and friends. I was too busy enjoying my children that I barely took five pictures. Benham went for his first swim in the pool, and thanks to his new bff Charlie, he was disguised as Gilligan. He is such a snuggle bug and I attack his baby fat neck every chance I get!


She thought this was a really fun game. Her buddy Bax came over to play and I got a taste of what a little boy is made of...fearlessness!!
Miss Mac is so much fun in the pool and I should probably pay her for entertaining Maryn.
Uncle Tim was either whispering to Benham how to make a fake I.D. or how to smuggle store bought candy into the movie theater. He's a rebel like that.
Since we live in vacationland we try to avoid the beach at all costs during the holidays because the traffic is just not worth it. But since all the hungover vacationers don't come out into the light until close to noon and we're up at 6:45am on a Saturday, we started our day off with a walk on the beach. Someone loves the beach!
And this someone also loves painting the driveway. Benny Boy asleep in the BOB after our run, it's quiet moments like this that keep me sane.
Skylar painted an ant house, alright then?.

1 comment:

The Grammarian said...

Miss Pigtails rocks the block. I cannot get enough of that kid.