Sunday, May 29, 2011

Benham is 7 weeks old!

Big Ben turned 7 weeks old four days ago, so I figured his picture in the *big white chair* needed to get posted before he hit 8 weeks. Confirmation of how busy I am. It's a good busy, one that I wouldn't even trade for my mothers warm homemade apple pie and vanilla ice cream. I have also mastered the art of multi tasking; I can run pushing a double stroller in one hand and lassoing Bode's leash in the other, I can wipe the hiney of one child while breastfeeding the other and take pictures of my children in between stirring dinner on the stove. I love the challenge.
He woke up on his 7 week birthday and was enjoying some tummy time. Maryn and I were on the floor singing to him and he rolled over!! He did it three more times that day! And just last night he slept 8 hours.
Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love

Big blue eyes like his sissy
Business casual

"Why won't anyone take me seriously?"
Class of 2029 superlative
Benham Cummings: Class Clown
He comes up with some pretty interesting expressions.







She calls him a goof
I have yet to post nursery pics but here's our reflection in his mirror. It's a reflection, I do know that my son's name begins with a B, not a D.


We've been spending a lot of time with family lately. We are so fortunate that we convinced so many of them to move close to us. I couldn't imagine raising my children without these strong role models in their lives.
Mikaela and Uncle Tim made Maryn this rockin' chalk table to play with at Grandma and Poppop's house. Mikeala spent umpteen hours transforming an old train table with pink paint and pictures of Mimi with her family. Such a sweet and thoughtful gift that will get lots of creative love! Thank you Miss Mac and Uncle Tim! You have no idea how much this gift means to me...how happy it makes my heart knowing that so many people love my children.
Oh, and she even painted this pink princess chair too! They have quotes from Dr. Seuss's Oh, The Places You'll Go! decoupaged on them. I need Miss Mac's energy, it's endless! I'm at one cup of coffee/tea a day and it looks like I'm heading towards two.
Miss Mac and baby Mac
She calls the table her MacBook!
This is ONE, I repeat ONE of Mikaela's beautiful dogs. The other is just as big! Will and Chaucer, a father/son duo of Newfoundlands, not to be confused with grizzly bears.

1 comment:

Miss. Mac said...

Awwww I LOVE THIS!