Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer is here

The pool is open, temperatures are flirting with the 90 degree mark, the beach bag is relocated to the hall closet for easy access and Mimi's got her collection of sunglasses at hand. Maternity leave during the summer months is glorious! I just need to figure out how I'm going to handle TWO children around the pool deck by myself...because, I refuse to be held hostage in my home.


First trip to the pool. He sported swim trunks but slept through the fun.


D.I.V.A.

Flashback: Maryn Amelia 3 weeks old
A picture to remind you how much my newborns morph into completely different looking individuals. Some people say Benham looks exactly like Mac, others see me, but I think it's safe to say 'who the heck knows how this kid will turn out?' :)

2 comments:

Created Amiably said...

Enjoy the time off and the sun! I have tracked theses two around EVERYWHERE! I think it makes them more adaptable! They are beautiful children! =)

Jessica O said...

Argh, so jealous! We're still stuck in the 50s up here in Cleveland- you're so lucky, Cummings family! Of course, you're even more lucky to have two such beautiful children:) Enjoy your maternity leave and every precious second of sun and fun with your kiddos!