Friday, October 30, 2009

Grandma came to visit!

I really don't think I need to explain why she's wearing this




She truly IS humored by me

Where in the world is Maryn?

Grandma Cummings has come to visit for a week! She has been soooo helpful watching Maryn and spoiling Bode! Us girls took another trip to the pumpkin patch in search of a VERY large pumpkin...more to come on that:)



So, remember our last trip to the pumpkin patch? Maryn was wearing a hat & wrapped in a fuzzy blanket, I was wearing jeans and a sweater??? I spoke too soon regarding the cool crisp weather because on this day...it was 90 degrees!! Hence, the sweat beads on my face. I mean seriously....I was wearing a skirt, flip flops and sweating like a pig while picking pumpkins! That just ruins the mood.

But this tasty treat makes life simply perfect!



It really is quite scary

Do you see where Maryn gets her good looks from?

3 comments:

Jaclyn Slattery said...

LOVE the new pics! I can't believe how big she is getting! I miss her :( Can't wait to see pics of her in her costume.

TJ and Katie said...

I LOVE THAT HAT! Nora has that same Halloween outfit!

Anne Simmons said...

maryn is absolutely beautiful- those blue eyes and that precious smile!!! love her monogrammed jumper! aunt anne misses her. please give her lots of kisses for me. post halloween pics pretty please!!! i need to see my sweet flower girl!