Friday, October 2, 2009

Everything sweet

Baby girl is just as 'sweet' as 'sweet' can be...

she has really started to master her new vertical view on life...she's now able to sit up and actually reach and play with her toys


and well...those eyes just speak for themselves...'sweet'ness I tell you, 'sweet'ness!




Her auntie Jaclyn bought her this outfit...it says "funny bunny" on the front....with that hair it's more like "fuzzy bunny"


And wouldn't it just be 'sweet', if they arrived just like this! In a basket dropped from the heavens onto my front porch. That would alleviate the weight gain, heartburn, shortness of breath, swollen hands and feet, tender breasts (sorry dad), and well the aftermath of a vaginal birth (again, sorry daddy). Oh I kid...I wouldn't have traded a single moment of those 9 months or the exact moment when they placed her on my chest. Words cannot describe.



sweet lovey



SWEET potatoes!

she is so funny...while she's eating, she makes the sound 'hmmmm', like she's really enjoying it

Warning...they will turn your poop ORANGE!!!! Since we've started solids, Maryn's poop has taken on a new shape and smell!! Gross topic, yes. It's funny because whenever all seven of my girlfriends from college get together, it takes about an hour before the conversation turns towards poop. We really don't try to talk about poop it just sort of happens. I was the first to have a baby, Anne just had Hudson in September and Raz is due on Halloween...I don't think the poop talk will end anytime soon.
'sweet' Wendy Hamilton came to visit baby Maryn from my hometown, Cleveland!! The Hamiltons are old friends of ours, but we consider them family. Wendy and Tom have four beautiful children ranging from sophomore in college to sixth grade, they were all in our wedding...the cutest kids ever! I babysat those children from the time the oldest was just 8 months old!! That's when I realize that I am turning 30 this Friday and I'm now a mother myself. I remember carrying those kids around the neighborhood on my hip. Thank you Wendy for coming to visit! It was so wonderful to see you!


When I was born, I had the same full head of dark hair like Maryn had. I never lost a single hair...it just kept getting thicker and thicker and thicker! So, I thought for sure that she was going to have my unmanagable thick hair. Check out my dads hair...he's 59 and still has every single strand of hair on his head that he had at 30 and maybe only 1 or 2 gray hairs. As I approach 30 :( I just hope I take after him.



and for Maryn...well, she's not so lucky!


We love you Wendy







Some 'sweet' suga' for mommy



There's just nothing 'sweet'er than a naked baby :)


No comments: