Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A walk downtown with auntie Heidi

We took the kids downtown last weekend for a walk along the harbor and auntie Heidi met up with us. I met Heidi in nursing school and we decided to leave the snowy streets and bitter cold of Cleveland behind us and move down south...a decision neither of us regret!

Auntie Heidi is too much fun!
If I haven't mentioned before...I LOVE our stroller! It's a BOB and it's amazing! It's a multi terrain stroller which is also a jogger and has a carseat attachment. The sun canopy is the largest of any stroller we've seen and it maneuvers so well that I can literally steer it with my pinky.


This was fun but more fun when auntie Heidi did it!



We stopped off at the dog park to allow Bode some time to blow off some steam

Seriously....where did your hair go??
Since this picture...she's even more bald! She probably has half of that fuzz on top.

I just can't believe what a little lady Maryn is morphing into. Every day she looks different, she smiles more, she giggles more, she sits up with better coordination, she talks more and she passes her toys from hand to hand with such precise and planned movements.

If I could just take a little bite outta her, I would!


No comments: