Sunday, September 20, 2009

Exercise is Overrated!!!

Thanks to the advice of my friend Lindsay...I gave into yet another piece of baby gear...the Jumperoo. I debated whether or not to pay the $80 to lose another 4 quare feet of living room space...but behold...this contraption is pure genius! She's just a little too short so we've put phone books underneath and they seem to do the trick...she jumps around like a Mexican jumping bean and giggles the entire time. She was enjoying her 'jump jump jumperooooo' while I did some laundry, put away dishes, and hosed off a dirty dog who still enjoys digging holes in my backyard, when I returned to find a very drowsy baby girl.....this little peanut cracks me up just about every other minute of every single day. PLEASE remember to pause the music at the bottom of the page or else you will miss out on one cruel mother who finds humor in torturing her babe! Enjoy :)

3 comments:

The Grammarian said...

This SLAYS me!! This is going to be a viral vid on youtube in no time! HI LARRY US.

said...

Ha ha ha!! too funny!

TJ and Katie said...

Hysterical!!!! Post that on Youtube! She will be famous.