Monday, September 14, 2009

More visitors and lots more pictures...

I think I take too many pictures of my girl?? Do you agree? Sometimes I feel like paparazzi...creepin' on my daughter. I have a disease...I'm working on it.
I do love my husband. He is just the handiest man I know which I just LOVE!! We never have to hire anyone to do anything around the house. He recently built a deck off the back of the house, with a little help from a friend, and then months went by and he just never had the time to stain it. Well, last weekend while I was napping after nightshift, he started staining. I woke up so excited that the job was finally in progress and I look out the window to see this!! He actually stained AROUND the grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stood there in disbelief. Did he really just stain the deck without first removing the grill?? I was flabbergasted. I stuck my head out the window to give him a smart remark and he just looked at me and smiled. Sometimes I wonder if men lack the the 'common sense' chromosome? This was so absurd that I didn't even bother giving him a hard time because it wasn't worth my breath.


Watching the Michigan game with daddy....they won!!!


"I know Maryn...football is no fun"
"Wanna go shopping?"

I just love these eyes

What a goober

We packed up and headed to the beach last weekend and within two minutes it started to rain...we got ONE picture!

Just another day in the life of Maryn and mommy...we play all day.
This blue hippo ring is part of an adorable stacking toy that my friend Sarah gave her...she loves it! Thanks Sarah!

She has really found her tongue lately...she pushes it around her mouth and rubs her gums...she makes my heart skip a beat.



Check out Bode hanging out with his sister....he's dreaming of the day when she's big enough to run around the back yard with him.

My cousin Cory and his wife Amanda had a baby boy, Christian about 6 weeks ago. They came by for a visit.

Second cousins

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S



Poppops are just so much fun!

Really...it skips a beat! I didn't know I could love someone this intensely. What a gift we were given...she belongs to the Lord but I'm honored He chose Mac and I to watch over her.

My dad's sister Carolyn and John came to visit from Rochester, NY. We had dinner at our house and then they headed to Beaufort for the week to fish, go boating and chill by the pool.



Daddy's girls

She's taking steps!! I'm in for it....she'll be walking in no time! She will literally walk across the room while we hold her arms. If she spots Bode, she'll B-line towards him...it's adorable how much she loves him! Giggles every time he walks past her.

Watching the Bills play the first Monday night football game

I got her a new teether from Discovery Toys and she loves it.

Can't seem to get enough of this!

I know these days are short lived...so I try to squeeze every ounce of wonderfulness out of each and every day.


2 comments:

scummings said...

Ahhh, Mac makes a mother proud.....(a mother with a sense of humor). What he learned about home repair he learned from his father. At least he's teaching his daughter to root for the right teams....

said...

Love the pictures with the sunglasses! So adorable!!