Friday, September 25, 2009

Tylenol recall

I just wanted to make sure that this information was out there to all of you mommies, daddies, grandparents, babysitters, and parents-to-be....several lots of Children's and Infant Tylenol have been recalled due to contamination with a gram negative bacteria. Please check out this link and compare to the lot number on your bottles of Tylenol. Seeing that Maryn is teething and received her immunizations...we've given her Tylenol several times over the last couple months. Ours was safe. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth last night and I heard Mac jump up out of bed and run into Maryn's room....I ran after him! He had just read this article online. I swear...our manufacturers need more stringent guidelines.

http://www.nowpublic.com/health/tylenol-recall-2009-list-infant-and-childrens-tylenol-recall

No comments: