Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Costume clue #4 & Keekaroo

Fourth and final clue...it's also a plug for Maryn's future college fund. You see, my dad recently retired from Scotts Company, they own Miracle Gro, and I know he's still got some stock in the company:) Buy Miracle Gro...send Maryn to college!


After many months of agonizing over which highchair to get Maryn, we finally decided on the Keekaroo!! And it was seriously the best child rearing decision yet. I know this decision shouldn't have been half as difficult as I made it to be but I'm so weird about highchairs. I hate them. They are kitchen eye sores and just monster pieces of furniture. I really love the old school wood ones but their footrests are so low that Maryn's short legs would have been dangling for months. I also needed a chair that would pull up to the kitchen table so that she could be included in our meals...which she loves! It also had to have a tray. I found only a couple that met my requirements and we decided on the Keekaroo. Not only is it a fun word to say, but it's so functional AND looks good.
Maryn is so proud when she sits in it...such a big girl! She's also big enough to sit in a highchair at restaurants which is really fun because instead of sitting in her carseat, she can actually sit and interact with us. We use the shopping cart cover. She's so nosey and always has to be included.


breakfast is served: leg of Sophie
Already banging her plates! She is now drinking about an ounce of water with each meal to help wash things down and to help with the increased load on her kidneys...read Super Baby Food...it's an awesome book! She drinks from an open cup but we're working on the sippy cup...she can't quite figure it out yet. No water in a bottle...we save those just for milk. Mac drank from a bottle until he was like 5 years old so we're nipping that issue in the butt early, eventhough she only drinks from a bottle about 4 times a week.

No comments: