Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On the catwalk...I shake my little tush on the catwalk..

I've had requests from friends and fellow blog stalkers that I should submit Maryn's picture to the Gap casting call. I'd never heard of it so I checked it out and once I realized that I (I mean, WE) could win $1000 shopping spree at babyGap, I was sold! So, just for fun, I entered Maryn's picture. The public can vote once a day until November 17 for a favorite and that winner receives a trip to see The Lion King in New York or Las Vegas and a Caribbean vacation but the real fun is the Gap photo shoot that 20 children will be choosen to do (I might learn a thing or two from the professionals). And then from there, you vote for a finalist who will have their precious little face plastered on the walls of your local babyGap store. We all know she can really strike a pose. Just think...if Maryn wins, that's more fuel for her Daily Digs.

If you'd love to say "I knew her when...", slap her a couple votes. You do have to sign in so that crazy moms don't vote every other minute but they don't bother you with advertisements or anything. Just go to this link and type in, re.cummings, to search for her entry:)

Check out her portfolio...



2 comments:

said...

so cute! I'm glade you signed her up. She got my vote :)

Meghan said...

With cheeks like that it is a disservice not to share them with the world. Baby Gap, here comes Miss Maryn Cummings. She has my vote for sure!