Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Daily Digs and din din with auntie Heidi

Black striped retro tunic and purple leggings: Target
neon green mary jane socks from Val :)

credits: a mom on a budget :)

this girl cracks me up


she's seriously going to be creeping real soon!! good thing, cuz she needs to work off those chunky thighs!


We met auntie Heidi out for dinner to celebrate my birthday and Maryn got a gift too, a cute pink poodle!!

She is intrigued when people drink

she's grabbing for anything in site these days...straws, hair, noses, necklaces...

...notice the grip she has on Heidi's hair :) If it's not my hair, it's Bode's hair...it startles him but he deals with it.


1 comment:

Meghan said...

I CAN NOT believe Miss Maryn is 6 months old! I also can not believe that when I think she can't get any cuter, she does. I want to squeeze her right out of those stinkin leggings. She is just too much!