Wednesday, November 4, 2009

April babies...bring fall flowers!!

Alright...grab yourself a glass of apple cider and a slice of pumpkin pie and stay awhile...I told you I love Halloween!!!


Our little Maryn was a beautiful flower!












Please don't call child protective services on me...she enjoyed being shoved into a large orange gourd!

















This smile is amazing









She was so cute...I couldn't stop taking pictures



We had a little halloween bash at our house and auntie Heidi came over dressed as a cat...Maryn was trying to figure out what was on her head...we're dog people!



And mommy was a bee....a 'boo' bee actually! Very appropriate since that's exactly what I feel like as a nursing mom for 6.5 months





Bode was a bee too! The two of them were to die for! Trick or treaters were actually taking pictures of them.



"Something seems different with you Bode but I just can't seem to figure it out"



He's suckin' the sweetness right outta her!





Mac carved their names in the pumpkins









Party in the driveway



Auntie Heidi with Mare Bear



Heidi and I wore these 'boo' bee costumes in nursing school with a couple of our other friends about 7 years ago...I was just pleased that the shirt still fit me :)



Trick or Treat!!!







Uncle Tim



He actually did great wearing his costume...he's such a ham like his big brother Bayley



She had a loooonnnngggg day! She fell asleep the moment her head touched grandma's shoulder!



Time for night night...auntie Heidi helped get Maryn in her jammies



...but not before we had another photoshoot in her room:)



The poor kid was exhausted and we just couldn't control the camera







Yes...it was 88 degrees on Halloween...this outfit is merely a prop.




Our little 'Plump'kin

Sometimes...well, most of the time....I look at this face and can't believe she's mine!







Grandma showing Maryn her treat bag

Halloween morning we went to the farmers market downtown....Bode and Maryn were in their coordinating costumes and I think about 4 people stopped and asked if they could take their picture! They were adorable!
Check out Bode's stinger....he can be such a pain in my butt sometimes :)



Blue eyed beauty

A stroll down King Street

Looking cute is hard work...
...but somebody's gotta do it!
Hope your Halloween's were filled with treats as sweet as mine!

5 comments:

said...

Maryn and Bode are so cute! Love the costumes!!

TJ and Katie said...

Love the pictures. Especially the one with her IN the pumpkin.

Caroline said...

Hands down the best pictures...stuffed in a pumpkin?! LOVE it!!

kendra! said...

I cannot wait until my hub gets home to show him the pic of the Marekin!

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

Those are GREAT!!!