Monday, November 9, 2009

Underdoggie..

...you know, when someone pushes you on a swing and they dangerously run underneath you! Well, we took Maryn to the park for her first swing ride a couple weeks ago and she was all smiles...Bode performed the underdoggie this time!
On our way to the park...we stopped at Sonic for a drink and they gave him a small cup of ice cream! One happy pup I tell you!
There's a new waterfront park in our town, underneath the new bridge, complete with a fishing pier, playground and green space for doggies to run.
"mommy & daddy...what took you so long to put me in this thing?"





She was giggling and just looked so proud of herself!
We've been to our neighborhood park to swing EVERY day this past week...it's a good water break in the middle of my run.


There was this spinning seat...that I couldn't control at all while holding Maryn!!! We kept going around and around and I had to scream at Mac to stop us before either Maryn or myself lost our lunch in front of the other kiddies. I love any and all rollercoasters but the spinning tea cups are NOT my favorite :)


Chillin' in the slide
Her shirt says "I'm a hug waiting to happen"! So true....
her new thing is to give out hugs!!! She squeezes your neck so hard she temporarily cuts off circulation to your brain...I don't mind though...outward signs of affection from my children are always welcome~

No comments: