Sunday, June 21, 2009

Miss Photogenic...

...and the award goes to...Maryn Amelia!!!
Here are just 'a couple' (ah hem) outtakes from Maryn's photo shoot at 7 weeks. I have to give props to Jennifer Tilley for doing such an amazing job photographing my daughter. She was so patient with Maryn and waited for the most perfect shot! Jennifer was flexible (you sort of have to be when you photograph newborns) and she made the whole process so easy for a new mommy! She's based out of Charlotte but does work in the Charleston area as well JenniferTilleyPhotography.com
I just wish she could capture the magic every month...she has changed so much in just 9.5 weeks!

"No more monkeys jump'n on the bed!" "Who, me??"
Precious little peanut


Her 'weekly growth' chair








"Are you my mommy?"



"Why yes I am baby girl"


Playing in mommy's wedding veil


My baby blue eyes


Just chill'n with the gang











Jennifer made the best of circumstances like this :)

Warning: Don't try this at home




Snug as a bug in a rug




Found my hands

She had some business to take care of in the office





They don't stay this tiny for long...




































2 comments:

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

I love seeing all of your pictures!!! So cute!!! And so much fun! Glad that your trip went well.

The Grammarian said...

The pics of her swaddled in pink took my breath away, R. Happy Father's Day to Mac!