Monday, June 8, 2009

A girl knows when she's gained some weight when...

...she has to buy bigger underwear!
It's true...my Itty Bitty has outgrown her newborn diapers, and I'm taking this really hard. It's the first outward sign that my baby is getting bigger. Yeah..I notice the roles on her arms, her ever growing cheeks and the fact that her head now touches the end of the changing table on her pack n play, but those are all relative....this is hard evidence that YES...my baby is getting bigger!
If I'm getting emotional over diapers...just wait till I blog about dropping her off at preschool...the tears might short circuit my keyboard!

Just look at these adorable bloomers!! I'm obsessed with them! Thank you Jennifer!! Her bum never looked so cute!

Rock'n out the 80's headband


"what cheeks?"



Daddy playing Superman with Maryn! I chimed in that it was 'Superwoman'!



Maryn admiring her daddy



Here's where she sat while I put away all 10 of her loads of laundry...we sort of let it build up over the weekend! Check out Bode laying behind her...
Thank you Christine, Jess and Laura for the bouncy seat....it gave me 30 minutes to do my chores!

he's just soooo bored!


happy as a clam





























1 comment:

TJ and Katie said...

I know it is so sad as they are getting bigger. However, the saving grace is that we see more of their personalities. I think it is especially funny that your little Maryn is now getting into the stage one diapers. Nora has been in them since week 3! Yet another sign that I had a big girl. :)