Friday, June 19, 2009

Maryn is 9 weeks old!

Maryn turned 9 weeks on Wednesday but I'm a little behind in posts because Maryn and I, along with my mom, went on a week long adventure which covered 2,021 miles of DRIVING!!!! What was I thinking you ask?? Well, my grandparents are getting older, we actually just had to put my poppop in a nursing facility and they live in Rochester, NY...I knew that if I didn't bring her to see them that they wouldn't be able to travel all the way to see us. Along our way, we stopped in eastern Pennsylvania to see my aunts and uncles, then off to Rochester and then to Buffalo, NY to see Mac's parents. When I gather enough energy to sort through 200 pictures, I'll post some from our adventure. In the meantime...here's some recent pics of our sweet little poodle!

I actually bought this little dress for Maryn, she's modeled so many dresses from family and friends...it has little fishies on it.
A little giggle


She doesn't have eyebrows or they're so light that you can barely see them...looks like Whoopie Goldberg..hee hee



A big giggle...this was taken during a pit stop on our trip! She loved her road trip up until the last 500 miles! I think we pushed her just a tad too far!




Thank you Ford family for the adorable burp cloth...it's been well used!


Maryn's baptism is next weekend and our guests are starting to trickle in on Wednesday...I have a couple days to catch my breath, do several loads of laundry and of course update our blog:)





No comments: