Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 1st Fathers Day, Mac daddy!!!

I wish Maryn and I planned a special day for Mac but instead he spent a lot of it building our deck!! He's the best! Maryn & I are two lucky gals. He did get a fancy new grill though :)

Bode's favorite game is to go around and collect all the scrap wood, chew it, swallow it, then throw it up! Needless to say...I never sit down!
Twins?





He loves his little girl!




So since Maryn has crazy head control...she tried out her Bumbo seat! Thanks Kristina and Sydney....she loves it! She's still too little but she did great in it!



She even watched daddy building the deck




Poppops first fathers day as a grandpa

She wore her fishie dress in honor of the men in her life



This was Mac and I's first night out...away from baby! My parents babysat while we went to our friends wedding

Look at that bum! So sweet

George came to town for the wedding too

She did great while we were gone except that it took my parents 30 minutes to get her to take the bottle! She finally gave in when she realized she HAD to eat!

Thank you mom and dad!















1 comment:

The Brooks Bunch said...

She looks so cute in her bumbo! Her dress matches it perfectly! Sydney also wore that same fishie dress on Sunday in honor of Father's Day too!