Thursday, June 4, 2009

Maryn is 7 weeks old!

Ok...seriously...time needs to start slowing down. My baby is 7 weeks old, which means we're going to be having a 1st birthday party in almost 10 months! 10 months goes by quickly and by that point Mac is assuming that our daughter will be playing on a travel soccer team! I told him that I think the travel teams start at age 2 !
Maryn Amelia Cummings 7 weeks young!
Thank you Leslie for the beautiful 'lovey'....I might shed a tear when she spits up on it for the first time or drags it through a puddle!!!
I'm not bragging or anything but this little girl has the BEST head control I have ever seen in a baby her age...and I've seen many! It's probably because she also has the smallest head of any baby I've ever seen...less weight to hold up! Hey...whatever it takes.
Sometimes, when I'm taking pictures of her and I'm looking through the viewfinder and I see THIS...I drop the camera and smooch all over her face!! I can't stand it...she's adorable, just sooooo happy and cooperative!


Thank you Kristen and Makena for the cute seersucker dress! Love it!!

"Mom, he's coming to get me...and he's got drool hanging from his bottom lip!"

Out to lunch with Jess and Laura








So, Mac comes home from work yesterday and he instantly grabs baby girl and heads outside. I take advantage of this free time to clean up the kitchen. I glance outside only to find my first born child hanging from my husbands chest!! Almost parallel to the hard ground! He was practicing his golf swing in our back yard. His actual SWING...not putting, but full on SWING!

"The approach"
"The back swing"

"The follow through"



Note that Bode already has a ball in his mouth and desides that the ball his daddy just hit..directly at me...seemed a bit tastier!
My daughter is hanging on for dear life

I already know....she's getting big. She's getting fat roles and a double chin, but she's still itty bitty to me

Bracing herself

The faces she makes are hysterical. Mac and I are entertained for hours.

"Oh man...the CAVS lost!"
"eek...mom, you really need to dust this coffee table!"



"Yeah, and Maryn, you really need to take longer naps so that I CAN dust the coffee table!"













3 comments:

TJ and Katie said...

She is ADORABLE!!!!

The Brooks Bunch said...

Hilarious about the golf swing...I think you should send this pic into the Baby Bjorn company...they could use it as advertising! So cute. Love your blog. Keep the entries coming!

The Grammarian said...

Good head control, little dahlin'!