Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Maryn is 8 weeks old!

8 weeks old!!!! and 8 more pounds to lose...but who's counting!
Little Maryn is 8 weeks old and changes right before my eyes every single day. So when do I stop counting her age in weeks and begin counting in months?? I think I'm gonna stick to weeks cuz it makes her sound younger!
Maryn Amelia 8 weeks old!
Thank you auntie Brit for the B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L dress!!
"Auntie Brit said that this pretty green dress will score me a nice little irish fella!"

Mac said the sweetest thing yesterday, which he may get upset with me for posting but I don't care!!!
He came home from work and was getting Maryn to smile and 'talk'...she gave him the biggest smile and he turned to me and said "her smile just melts my heart!!"
Could he be any cuter!!!


Already literate

I'm getting frustrated with blogspot...this picture is suppose to be upright and it won't let me..argh!
Hope she's not allergic to grass :)







The ham is served!!! No need for glaze...she's already sweet enough!


I pray that she will allow me to dress her in fancy bows and eye candy like this for as long as I'm her mother :)



Giggles for mommy...she thinks I'm absolutely crazy and I might have to give her that

















2 comments:

The Grammarian said...

She is such a chunker, R.! My uterus is totally flip-flopping, but I can't get enough!

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

I LOVE her little green dress!!!