Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh the places you'll...


...find Maryn. Like I said, she's on the loose and I'm on the chase! Loving every moment of it.

On this particular evening, I look over and see that she is making sure Bode eats every last bite of his dinner. He was minding his own business, scarfing down his grub...all the while, Maryn had her teeny little fingers mixing up the kibble, poking his teeth and gums and pulling on his collar. You gotta love Golden Retrievers!
These two like to wrestle too!
I was blow drying my hair and set her free in my closet...she pulled every last shoe off of the rack...
daddy's...
...and mommy's!
Loves playing chase with her daddy...I think it's that boy/girl dynamic. I remember those days on the playground in 6th grade...being chased by the boys:)
She escaped during a diaper change...straight for her toys
"can we finish this later, mom?"
I'm training her early. I am the master at squeezing 103 dishes into the washer to avoid washing anything by hand. Precisely why my china is dishwasher safe:)
This discovery made me freak out...I found her on the second step!!!! Who knew a 9 month old could climb stairs! I really shouldn't underestimate this girl anymore!
Browsing through all the goodies that Nanny bought her
...and trading her stocks online...just like Poppop! Hey! How are my Disney shares doing, Pop?

1 comment:

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

Aaron and Emily still play chase-every day!!! It is the best-her squealing and giggling and Aaron's 'trying' to keep up!!! Love Daddies and their girls!!!