Sunday, February 14, 2010

All we need is love, love...

...love is all we need.
Mac and I headed out to dinner and a movie for our Valentine's date night...but not before we squeezed and kissed our baby girl good night.

Hugs for mama
I love love love this gummy smile. I am so gonna miss it when her pearly whites come in.

horseplay and self photos


daddy got his girls flowers and candy:)
reading her Valentine from daddy...telling her how special every inch of her tiny little self is


Maryn made her grandparents and daddy a platter with her hand and foot prints on it, in the shape of a crab and a lobster. We made it at Kiln Time, a local pottery shop....I highly recommend it. I think we'll be heading back for her birthday to make a plate for her nursery wall.

Best friends
(please excuse the slobbery window...it's Bode's hangout spot)

These two are...um...pretty dang proud
My love for you is immeasurable
Seriously, best friends. She was hitting him here and yelling at him! I wonder where she learned that from?
He just puts up with it and 'winks'.


1 comment:

Meghan said...

Love that picture of Maryn and Bode looking out the window together. Best buds!!