Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm Walking on Sunshine

Baby girl has been 'taking steps' for well over a month now but her cautious little soul only allowed a step or two until she gracefully would sit herself down. This afternoon she WALKED...and we got it on video! For some reason it downloaded at the bottom of this post. Some people think I'm crazy for the amount of pictures I take of our sweet baby cheeks but her life is passing us by at the speed of light and I ain't gonna miss one millisecond of it. I'm sure that when our children are school aged and their brains aren't making new neuron connections like every 1.5 seconds and they aren't growing into people right before our very eyes (well, maybe they'll be growing into people, that I've hopefully influenced to love themselves, at a slower rate) then my picture taking *might* slow down. But until then...we'll carry on:)



This is her...*I just woke up, my hair's a mess and I need a cup of coffee* look
And well, this is her *See...I can still sing opera despite the fact that I have no lips* look
They cuddle and snuggle and steal each others toys
Her favorite thing to do these days is to give Bode big bear hugs...he doesn't look thrilled about her grasping his fur with her left hand, but he's coming around to it:)
Walking!!!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

You just keep on taking pictures :) I never feel like I have enough of my three!!

Grandma and Pop pop said...

Our sweet granddaughter...GREAT JOB
Just one suggestion! Keep working on the WADDLE. HA HA
Love, Nanny and PopPop

The Grammarian said...

I am crazy impressed w/ the walking at 10.5 months. I think Big Bro Bode has a great influence on Maryn!