Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A walk to the river


The kids and I took a walk to the Wando River the other day and lucky for them, I brought along my camera. A typical beautiful January afternoon down here in Carolina. You can't beat it.
She's a maniac with a 'crab crawl'! She turns her hands inward when she crawls. I have all of these adorable posed pictures of Maryn when she was non-mobile...now most of my shots look like this. She won't even sit still for a treat!
Go ahead...squeeze it...I always do:)

I love when the sun hits her blonde locks like this...she's quite delectable

By this point, Bode was whining to continue on our walk
And just this morning, daddy made his famous scrambled eggs for Maryn and I (Mare gets the yolk and I get the whites) when I got home from work. Can you tell she just woke up...she usually has a serious case of 'sleepy eyes' in the morning if she wakes up before 7:30. Just like her mother.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my God Rebecca that first picture is breathtaking!! She is just gorgeous!