Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Meet Juliet

For the past couple of months there has been something about Maryn's room that has been bothering me but I just couldn't put my finger on it. It just didn't 'flow' right and was definitely missing some artwork on the walls. So last week, we moved around some of her furniture (you may have noticed in my last post that her big white chair is now next to the window), rearranged her bookcase and I dug out some old items that were mine as a child to share with my babe. I have been searching the internet for a couple prints to hang on her walls and yesterday morning while I was laying in bed, trying to fall asleep after working night shift, I came across this water color print of a sweet golden retriever the artist named Juliet. One look at that face and I was typing in my credit card number. Maryn has a new roommate! It's funny because just that night at work, we were discussing how cute and classic the name Juliet was and that one should NEVER shorten it to Julie. Now I need to find a frame...what do you think about a gold one?

You can find similar prints from amberalexander on etsy.com. There is this darling baby elephant named Elly holding a pink rattle that someone has to buy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love it! Gorgeous and so appropriate for you guys! That picture on the top of the blog is breathtaking - she is SUCH a little Mac!!

Hugs to all, Erin, Whit, and Abby

Katie and Joseph said...

Love it Rebecca! You most definitely should never shorten Juliet to Julie :) Hope y'all are having a good night at work-I decided to give you a break from always working with me!!
Katie