Saturday, January 23, 2010

Maryn is 9 months old!

It's official, Maryn has been here for the same amount of time that she was in my belly! At around 8.5 months, she started crawling and walking behind her push toy. She is cruising around all of the furniture and stepping from her push toy to other stationary toys. At 8 months, her vocabulary took off and for about a week she was saying a new word each day...mama, dada, Bode, hi, bye and what sounds like book. Then at around 8.5 months, the vocabulary slowed down and her motor skills took off. She loves to wave and clap and dance dance dance! I signed her up for Kindermusik class which starts in February...this little girl loves to dance so I thought it was a perfect outlet to shake her groove thang! Let me know if you and your little one want to join us!

We broke out the glitzy dress for this very special 9 months in:9 months out celebration!

And we danced a little to keep the party going
Every night before Mac and I go to bed we race each other into her room to watch her sleep. The other night when we looked down at her I just couldn't believe how long she has gotten! I mean...she looked like a toddler laying in my babies crib.
Showing off to nanny that not only can she push her toy but she can store a whole apple in her cheek! What!? Just look at the size of that cheek!

And this is typically how I find her in the morning. We have since removed the bumper in her crib because I was envisioning her using it as a step ladder to escape. The only problem now is that she wakes herself up in the middle of the night when she bangs her head on the rails. I think we'll be purchasing one of those breathable mesh bumpers:)

2 comments:

KPESOLI said...

So cute! I highly recommend the breathable bumper!

The Grammarian said...

She is so joyful. Nine months out is pretty sweet, man.