Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Years

Five years of wedded bliss. A solid eleven years of love. My best friend. My companion. My partner in crime. Well, not so much crime...we're pretty much the non crime sort of folk. He thinks I'm beautiful and he loves my flaws. I think he's hot and I tolerate his flaws:) We serve each other, we sacrifice, we laugh, we cry, we argue...but at the end of the day, we look at our children and agree they are the most beautiful product of our marriage. I love you Michael Austin Cummings and will never be able to thank you enough for gifting me these gorgeous little people.
If you have about 20 minutes of free time here's a link to our wedding video that's divided into chapters. The best money spent on our wedding. Brian and his team at True Video nailed it! They are located in Columbus, OH but will travel. My friend and Mac's cousin both used them after our wedding and were just as pleased as us.
Love, Love, Love, Love, Crazy Love
November 25, 2010
Their 62nd Wedding Anniversary
Here's to Mac and I making it that long!
Cheers!

2 comments:

The Brooks Bunch said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I am celebrating my 5th as well come August 12th :)

I watched your wedding video--and I bawled especially when your Mom saw you!!! That was the sweetest!!!! What an awesome video to treasure and show your babies one day :)

Take care. Miss seeing you but love love love your blog updates and pictures of the children :)

-Kristina

Miss. Mac said...

I HAVE GOT to stop reading your blog while at work. you're killing me, smalls.

beautiful. you and mac-- everything you have-- it's just fabulous.