Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all my ladies!

Happy Mother's Day to all my lovely ladies...grandmas, mom, mother in law, friends, cousins and aunts! You are all amazing women and I love you and gather all of my mothering skills from each of you. My momma has taught me how to love my daughter with my whole entire heart and to give every ounce of myself to her. When I'm tired and can only muster up enough energy to bathe myself, I look at Maryn and suddenly I'm Super Woman. She makes me Super!

Nanny's first glance
Grandma's first glance
"Come on mommy...there is so much to see!" ~Maryn
credit: Jennifer Bearden Photography
Love of my life
"I see who I want to be, in my daughter's eyes"
credit: Jennifer Bearden Photography
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful, strong & selfless mommy's and mommy's to be! My prayers are with those of you who have lost your mommy's and grandmommy's...and for those blessed women who have lost a child, born or unborn...you are a mommy from the moment you create or nurture life!
Happy Mommy's Day!

2 comments:

TJ and Katie said...

That was really sweet and well written Rebecca. Happy Mother's day.

The Grammarian said...

All of these pics are treasures, and big ups to the moms everywhere.

Also! Have you seen the documentary "BABIES" yet? I had a hard time w/ it. We'll have to discuss...