Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bayley!!!

Today we celebrate Bayley!! He would have been 7 years old today and you all know darn well that we would have had a party with cake and puppy ice cream if he was still with us! Today brings tears to my eyes because I miss that irristible face of his but we are filled with excitement as we await Miss Maryn's arrival. Bay is watching down on us today!
This was his birthday last year....we threw him a party and wished that it wouldn't be his last birthday. You can see his shaved arm from the chemotherapy injection site.
St. Paddy's day 2008
Summer 2008


6th Birthday



Birthday boy......we love and miss you Boo Bear!



Well, time is passing.....I am just over 36 weeks...only a couple days until this baby is considered full term!!! Being a NICU nurse....I feared that she would be born prematurely so to have made it this far is such a relief!! I am ready any day!!!



I'm definately going to miss this belly!







Peek a boo!!! It just doesn't look real!


Holy cow !!!!


It's crazy how much I love this child and I haven't even met her yet. When I feel her moving around inside it makes me smile knowing that only her and I share that. It amazes me everytime I think about the fact that there is a tiny little person inside of me just waiting to call me mom! Truly a miracle!!








1 comment:

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

Happy Bday Bay! What a perfect little belly you have!
You just brought tears to my eyes-It's amazing the emotions for this baby you've yet to meet!!!! Enjoy all those movements-you'll kinda miss those in a few weeks! :)