Tuesday, April 14, 2009

37 weeks...Happy Easter!

37 weeks and I am officially uncomfortable! Maryn is still really high and enjoys nesting her feet into my rib cage, directly under my right breast. Not fun! I want to meet this little girl but I'm getting the feeling that she is enjoying her cozy little house and has no intentions of EVER coming out! I might have to go to college with her in 18 years if she decides her womb is better than this crazy world we live in!
Easter 2009...Maryn's first Easter basket....next year we'll be having an Easter egg hunt!
We had beautiful weather
Mac is so anxious for her birthday...probably for my sake!


Mom and Dad came up from Beaufort to make a yummy ham dinner. We had Mac's brothers Tim and Nick over and our friends Laura and Justin. Wish I took a picture of our feast because it was delicious!!


Bode's basket




Hopefully he'll be a good older brother...despite only being 9 months old. It's going to be fun watching him grow up with Maryn....I can just see it now....Maryn's going to get use to doggy kisses and getting knocked over by his tail...and I'm going to have to just relax and let it happen. Children DO fall down, lets just hope it's on the carpet.



My handsome Bo!


Come out come out wherever you are!




Little Miss Maryn.....your daddy and I are anxious to meet you but you just 'cook' as long as you need to...mommy will get you back soon enough by forcing you to wear bows in your hair as soon as it's long enough! I love every inch of you and hope you stay nice and petite until AFTER you arrive!! I wonder what you're thinking right now...maybe you're planning your escape route or putting your feet up and enjoying the bowl of ice cream I just ate! Let's do this girl....I'm ready!
Love, Mommy







No comments: