Monday, April 27, 2009

Maryn's first week

Maryn's first week has just flown by and I'm just now getting the chance to post pics from her excursions! I'm going to try really hard to remember to take a picture of her in her white glider once a week until she's a month old and then monthly so that we can see how much she grows and changes. I'm sure she's going to lose some of her hair as the weeks progress...she's got more than enough...it's crazy!!
Here's her picture at 1 week....just an itty bitty
She's just going to have to get use to the torture...she's so cute it's hard to resist
I love her soooo much so it makes up for it:)


We're gonna be best buds



As much as I want her to grow up....to hear her say mommy and daddy and to smile and laugh at us....I can't help but to secretly want her to stay pocket size. She is so itty bitty and absolutely perfect!







Her favorite spot....loung'n on mom and dads chest on the sofa


My first glass of wine in 9 months....sweet to the lips!


Auntie Kristen, Maryn's godmother, has spoiled her yet again. She got her this beautiful sling so that I can carry my itty bitty with me everywhere! Maryn just loves it and I actually had my eye on this EXACT sling...mommy's spoiled too:)


Catch'n some zzzzz's while Maryn sleeps too


Uncle Tim holding Maryn for the first time....he asked to sit on the couch for it.


Grandma Cummings and Grandma Loeper taking Maryn for a walk. She loves her stroller and falls asleep instantly the second she gets in it! Thank heaven because Bode and I go for multiple walks a day.


Grandma Cummings came for a quick visit because she just couldn't stand it any longer. They had plans to go to Ireland and she needed to see her first grandchild before they left!


Instant, unconditional LOVE!


On her way back to the airport....and one last snuggle before the next visit...oh how she'll change in just a couple weeks






Nanny Loeper stealing some kisses from her Mare Bear


Nanny and Poppop Loeper

That's got to be the coolest feeling...holding your grandchild. I pray that some day it'll be Mac and I.


Maryn's first bath....she was not amused



Her beautiful bath towel from Kristi...thank you....so soft and snugglie

Still not impressed


Looking to me for only one thing these days......milk!! i swear she can smell me a mile away.

Pouty lips


We look so mean...smiling at her expense!


My goal this week is to get more pictures of Mac and Maryn. We miss him when he's at work but I am so thankful for the opportunity that he's giving me to stay home with her for these 12 weeks.


Maryn and I drinking some microbrew...yummy! She got a taste about 3 hours later ;)

Her first trip to Bed Bath and Beyond

And of course, her first of many trips to Target!!! This girl goes through so many diapers! I'm gonna start potty training at 6 months!





Check out the double chin!!! We went to the doctor for her 1 week check up and she was already back to her birth weight!!!! She had gained 8 ounces in 5 days!!!

Look at those cheeks!

Yes....that is a bow in her hair. I'm telling you....it's too hard to resist!


Bless this sweet little babe of mine




































1 comment:

TJ and Katie said...

OH my Gosh, your posts are such a joy to read. I love the pictures. Maryn is adorable and SO itty bitty. You both are going to be such wonderful parents. I love that you are already going out with her and enjoying the weather. I hope I am able to do the same. Keep up the bows...they are super cute!