Thursday, March 26, 2009

Maryn's first set of wheels!

Alright...I know...I'm 35 weeks today and just now posting my 34 week pics...things are getting exciting around here and the house is starting to look like a daycare center...swings, bouncy seats, bassinets, pack n plays, strollers....and I love every second of it! It's just a good thing that we bought a slightly larger home last June because all of the empty space is filling up!
Grandma and Poppop Cummings bought Maryn her first set of wheels....her awsome stroller. It is so cool...you can attach the infant car seat to it and it's also a jogging stroller. We are going to get a lot of use out of this thing! Thank you sooooo very much Susie and Mike! I asked Mac the other day if it would be weird for me to take the stroller for a walk around the block?? He said most definately! So instead I push it around the house:)
34 weeks













Bode on St. Patricks day...looks like he had a little too much green beer in this pic!

This is his spot!! He lays under the kitchen table and stares out the window all day. We have a jogging path and pond right outside our fence so he is entertained all day watching people run by, dogs and strollers pass too. If Bode is hangin outside by himself...people will stop and greet him..he loves the attention. He is just the cutest and most handsome boy on the block!










2 comments:

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

Is the stroller a Bob? We have a Bugaboo and a Bob, and the Bob is by far my favorite!!!

Rebecca and Mac said...

Yeah..it's a BOB and I love it already...even without the babe!! We debated the Bugaboo but the BOB was just more practical!