Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby's daddy is 30 years old today!!!

My amazing, loving, selfless husband turns 30 today!!! I am the luckiest girl around to have snatched him up 9 years ago. Not only is he handsome but he can fix anything, has never let me mow the lawn once, does his own laundry (for the most part) and can make the best scrambled eggs I have ever eaten!!! I am so proud to be his wife and even more proud that he is going to be my children's father. Mac has such a big heart and could never hurt a fly....except for the time he chopped the snake in half that almost attacked him in our garden. I feel safe in his arms and dream big because I know he's my soulmate and life keeps getting better!
Happy Birthday LOVE!!!!!!




My handsome hunk











Baby's daddy...... I really hope Maryn looks like her daddy:)









I'm 32 weeks today and unfortunately I have a head cold:( It seems to be getting better but the pressure in my head is awful and there is nothing that I can really take for it either. My shower is this Saturday so I'm resting up for that...very excited! Little Miss Maryn has been busy lately jabbing her big toe into my upper rib cage....as much as I love feeling her move around inside...the rib cage jabs hurt!! I'll poke her foot back in and then you can feel her slither away...it's amazing! Here are some self portraits taken in the mirror....















1 comment:

Jaclyn Slattery said...

Happy 30th BDay to Mac Daddy! Wish we could be there to celebrate all the festivities this weekend and anxioulsy looking forward to seeing you and the peanut in June!!