Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Playing catch up...

Seeing that I'm going to be 34 weeks tomorrow and have yet to post my 32 and 33 week pics...I figured I better squeeze those in before I get too behind. Still waiting to get shower pics from my mom and friends but here is a picture I took of the diaper cake that Christine made! It is absolutely adorable....and I'm sure very time consuming! Thank you Christine, Jess, Laura, and Heidi for throwing the shower...it was perfect!


Day of the shower...32 weeks






Daddy catch'n a feel


33 weeks...look at that belly!






I think she has staked her permanent spot until delivery....my right upper rib cage feels bruised! I think her feet are nestled right in between my 6th and 7th rib..she conveniently chose the least padded area on my entire body to constantly jab her boney little toes into. I don't have much meat on my ribs and I'm afraid she's going to crack one.


We were attempting a little dog training but as you can see...it went amuck


The cute little bassinet that my parents got us. This will hopefully eliminate me walking up and down the stairs several times a day to put her in her crib for naptimes.




I truly never imagined how much baby clothes that Maryn would receive before she was even born. I have been washing tons and tons of pink, adorable, tiny little baby girl clothes about every other day for the past two weeks. The dreft detergent smells just like a fresh babe and I stand in her room just smelling her clothes....I cannot wait to meet this little girl. We love her immeasurably and from the generous gifts of family and friends...I don't think we're the only ones:) Thank you again to everyone for showering Maryn with love!





3 comments:

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

I love the pictures!!!! Can't wait to see her sweet face! As much as those little feet kicking all over could hurt-I definitely missed them when she was out-enjoy those little kicks!!! It was so good to see you guys-hopefully we'll be able to get down there again soon!!!

Oh-and I love that shelf with the wicker baskets-where'd you get that??!!

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

You are the cutest momma to be :)

Rebecca and Mac said...

Oh Sarah...the wicker basket shelves are from Celadon....we furnished most of the house from there...love their stuff!