Monday, February 23, 2009

A week of 30's !!!!

Here are some pics from this past weekend...Christine turned 30 so Tom rented a limo for the night....I celebrated with a sip of Miller Lite...yum:)
I'm just over 30 weeks and the belly continues to grow...along with the rest of me:) We just can't wait to meet our Maryn....hopefully in 8 weeks...those last 2 weeks are only time spent gaining more weight and being uncomfortable for the both of us:)


30 weeks at the Aquarium downtown for Bode's school











She was busy kicking in this picture...right on my bladder


Where are my feet???








The nursery is coming along...furniture is moved in...just adding some finishing details. Promise to post pics soon!









1 comment:

TJ and Katie said...

I LOVE the pics. You look so cute~! I hope you are feeling well too. I can't believe it is already week 30...crazy! The weather looks so nice by you guys...Chicago weather stinks right now.