Sunday, February 8, 2009

28 weeks and still a GIRL!

O.k., so this is the only time I will ever post a picture of my daughters private parts....blurry, black and white, and almost unrecognizable by some. The little arrow is pointing to her girly parts...look close...actually looks like a hamburger :)

Her beautiful face
28 weeks pregnant and getting bigger. This was the evening we attended her baptism class...getting prepared to bless all of her little parts!


Being risky and showing off my 28 week bare belly....





Bode wanted to join his mommy and sister




We're currently working on the nursery, so hopefully I will post some pictures of her palace soon...still waiting for her rocker to be delivered.




2 comments:

Created Amiably said...

Rebecca you look GREAT!! I think my 12 week belly is about the size of yours!!

TJ and Katie said...

You look great Rebecca. I love the pics.