Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2 Month Stats

13 lbs 75th percentile
23.5 in 75th percentile
head circumference 39.5 cm 25th percentile

He's a monster with a peanut head

"Why I oughta..."
There's no where else she'd rather be
Hangin' at the beach with Auntie Heidi

Daddy always does the final rinse off
She pee peed in her Pull Up the other day and I pretended to cry about it, she replied
"I'm so sorry for you mommy" while giving me a hug and rubbing my back...I obviously get more upset than she does when she has an accident.
And just tonight, Grandma was trying to get her to sit on the potty but Maryn was in a boycott potty sort of mood. Grandma used Benham as a lure. She told Mimi that Benham was going to use the potty in hopes that she would join the fun. Grandma went so far as to actually take off Ben's diaper and sit him on the tiny potty. Literally two seconds later, the kid is peeing on the pot!! Benham peed in the potty! We collapsed on the floor in laughter! Moments later, Maryn couldn't be one upped by her little brother so she decided to use the facilities as well:) Just a friendly act of sibling rivalry. Whatever works.

No comments: