Friday, February 4, 2011

28 weeks and a Fender Bender

Don't ask why we're posing with these frogs.



First pony ride at the world's largest Oyster Festival.
LOVED it!
There's a horse barn down the rode from us...we may have to convince daddy to start investing in this expensive hobby. I used to go to horse camp when I was younger and my dad would take me to the horse races...always betting on the grey horse! They are so much work but have always been a secret dream of mine to own one.

Chillin' with Baxton
and Auntie Heidi
My belly sort of blends in with the curtains but you get the idea. It's rare that this thing ever camouflages itself. And just when I thought my plate was full, I get another serving...someone rear ended me on Highway 17! Luckily they slammed on their brakes prior to hitting me so that helped with the impact and my airbags didn't deploy and Maryn, Benham and I were safely strapped in. I drive an army tank and only had minor scratches and a bent hitch but the guy who hit me immobilized his truck. If you're car shopping and safety is your number one concern...GMC Yukon! I'm just annoyed that I have to deal with insurance company's and auto repair. I'm tired.

2 comments:

scummings said...

You must be posing with frogs because Maryn's coat so beautifully matches the frogs' attire!

The Grammarian said...

I'm so sorry you were caught in the line of fire, Rebecca, but so glad you are safe. I think it is a rule that every pregnant woman must experience a fender bender. It happens to everyone I know, myself included. Makes our children street tough, I tell ya.

Big ups to the name Benham. As a lover of words, I really like the hard consonant endings of your children's names.