Sunday, March 21, 2010

Luck O' the Irish

The leprechaun left Maryn bubbles!!!
What a lucky girl!

And how lucky we were to share 6 wonderful years with this guy (Bayley 3-17-08)
And I suppose we were lucky when this guy came along. ha ha! (Bode 3-17-09)
We hit the jackpot when junior mac arrived
3-17-10
Grandma and Poppop Cummings went to Ireland the week after Maryn was born and bought her this outfit...we've waited 11 months to wear it
Not so lucky when she gets knocked down by the big fluffy tail




Grandma came for a visit...now if that isn't luck, I'm not quite sure what is!
She got pinched for not wearing green on St.Patrick's Day:)

We celebrated her birthday a week early....Maryn needed the practice

We consider this behavior 'affection'!



She can make it to the top in 19.7 seconds!


Check out the luck on this one...my friends and I went to a local consignment sale a couple weeks ago and my friend Laura spotted this bad boy...a Pottery Barn Anywhere Chair with 'MAC' monogrammed on it!!!!!!!! Seriously!!! She snatched it up for me. I was so close to paying $120 for one of these chairs.
She loves it....she reads on it and drinks her afternoon cup of milk on it
and practices all of her tricks on it
And I'm the luckiest of all....two MAC's to wrap my arms around!

1 comment:

Anne Talbott Simmons said...

can't believe you found that "MAC" chair- unreal! these pics are so sweet. My favorite (besides the one of Bayley) is the very last one. That sweet look on her face makes me melt. love y'all!
Aunt A